Like Us

Monday 2 January 2012

Will Veena Malik Sexy Wallpapers, Pictures, FHM cover shoot hurt or help her career?

MUMBAI: Pakistan star Veena Malik, who caused a sensation in the Indian industry of show business in the last year of his stay in the reality show "Bigg Boss 4", deplores the recent controversy raised the nation.

  
The actress admitted she had made ??a mistake by opting for the magazine FHM did but categorically rejected'm naked.
   Wrong in his opinion, the magazine is that by altering its image.
   In an interview with a newspaper, Veena said: ".. Yes, of course, transforms the images were my first two were covered in tattoos, I think if I could go back I want to delete this time, I feel cheated .."
   "But we all make mistakes, I made ??a mistake, learn from it and wants," he said.
   Veena had with his father after the news that threw him completely humiliated and called for serious action against them.


   "It is tragic and traumatic, very sad. It was very difficult," said the actress in disrepair.
 “The photo-shoot you are mentioning is the part of anti-Veena campaign by my opponents in the film industry. I never went for a nude-shoot. Those are fake pictures. I am not bothered about them since those are not my photographs. Veena Malik is also very good compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment